At the completion of book one, I engaged a professional publicist to promote my book. This well qualified company performed a wide variety of efforts toward the promotion process. In order for them to understand me and my book, they provided a detailed questionnaire during the initial stages of our relationship. This same company is also providing their promotional services toward book two currently. So inclusive was this questionnaire that I am going to share with you twenty questions along with my answers that are directly taken from that document. These questions and answers that were generated for book one initially also absolutely apply to book two and this book (book three). I cannot think of a better way to introduce you to this book. The answers I provided to the questions are printed here exactly word-for-word.
1. Please write a brief autobiography, noting your professional credentials and any lifestyle credentials that make you particularly well qualified to write this book, including professional accomplishments, past employment, books published, etc.
My credentials are not really attached to physical accomplishments. I do have significant personal experiences that I draw on as a foundation; however, what is the majority of my credential capability is my ability to pay attention – to “feel” my intuition. It kind of takes over when I write.
2. Why did you write this book? Is there any “back story” that inspired you to write this book?
It has been coming for a very long time – now the time is right for me. My contribution with these books is a design that I participated in from the beginning of this life. My physical life,s experiences have been providing personal credentials and confidence. It was always going to happen. Now I am consciously aware of this and I am ready.
3. Please write a synopsis of your book:
This is book one in a series of at least three Listen books. It is simple yet complicated. Many common life exposures are discussed. Typically the status-quo is challenged. I talk about personal well-being, conduct with each other, God, religion, politics, anything that comes.
4. What is the most controversial aspect of your message or book, if applicable?
Most likely Religion? – Time will tell.
4. What themes in your book do you believe are relevant to current news topics, society, the world, or life in general?
5. Is your book based on your own life in any way?
Absolutely- it is based on all people’s lives.
6. How is your book different than others out in the market? What needs does your book meet that makes it a must for someone to buy?
I do not provide “expert” answers that are derived from a pre-existing protocol or schooling. I help you remember and/or learn your own ways. My priority is to deliver what I “hear” (feel) in a written format. As book one in a series of three, this is the introduction to the messages I deliver. Those who choose will read this material.
7. What topics, related to your book, do you feel qualified to discuss on the air or in an interview?
I will not debate the contents – I put it out there for each individual to “listen” and feel what seems right for themselves. I will not ever attempt to prove any of the content. Otherwise, I will talk about status-quo and a potential better approach to our collective future.
9. If applicable, what specific problems/challenges does your target market face that your book can solve?
My target market is all people who can comprehend the content. Human experiences are troubled both personally and collectively. People should stop blindly following a predetermined status-quo. I give ideas.
10. If you were allowed to only make FIVE statements about your book’s theme or message what do you want readers/listeners to remember about you and or your book?
1. You can improve your experiences without dependency on or paying a professional.
2. Understanding your relationship with your “higher self” is very enlightening and achievable.
3. Follow your own true desires to a much greater degree; do not continue to blindly follow the current trends without knowing why.
4. Some of our very old and entrenched belief structures need updating, realize your participation.
5. Personal control = freedom, contentment and much less stress.
11. The next step is to build upon these five statements by using several sentences of “conversation” about each statement listed above. Please expand on your five previous statements.
1. At least in the American Culture, so many people have been bombarded with “expert” whatto- do’s. Big college degrees many times convince a lot of people to follow a particular protocol without first considering what feels right to them. Likewise, there are always considerable amounts of marketing efforts to “sell” us a fix to our problems.
2. In our “instant gratification” society of fast paces “want it now” mentality, it is very common to drown out our own intuition. Simply knowing you have an energy of extreme measure that is connected to you and is part of your every fabric is incredible in itself. Learning to feel and “listen”to this real existence is life changing.
3. Most of the human population follows a standard protocol of functions on a day-to-day basis. Patterns and trends are so powerful that most people could not tell you why they participate. The human being wants to be approved of and accepted. This causes most people to go along with things and beliefs without any real personal contemplation as to why.
4. Societal directions that are greatly controlled by religious and government politics have been XVll in place with very little significant change for generations. Most people simply go along with what they inherited as a foundation of ”the way it is”. True changes are conceived in the heart. As more of us “listen” to our own insides, increased desires to update these two long standing, entrenched and rigid institutions will become more popular and insisted upon by a greater portion of our population.
5. Changing the world is a personal affair. The leadership in the various government offices along with the hierarchy in the religious community will continue to resist any change. This is perceived as a threat to their control and dominance. True, widespread change and improvement will only happen as follows:
As an individual, you can only control you. As you gain more awareness and convert some of your past forfeited decisions to your own personal choices, you will realize a much greater level of contentment. Just because your parents and grandparents followed a strict protocol without question should not dictate your level of participation. As more of us capture our own abilities to feel and “listen” to what seems right for us, an ever increasing popularity of personal responsibility toward our own opinions will materialize. It will become a new trend. I like “this” and I am 0.K. with you liking “that”, providing there is no abuse in either direction. When you feel in control of your opinions and also feel less pressure to go along with your inherited structures, you will be much happier. As the numbers of us who feel happier increase, the institutions will also become populated with these individuals. The suggested changes will then begin from the inside of these institutions. Instead of the continuation of status-quo, assumed, rigid protocols, new and updated ideas will manifest from a desire. An expectation of the continued unquestioned and outdated beliefs that were insisted upon by our forefathers will prove to be less than desirable. When a person is truly happy within themselves, they feel free to be themselves. Groups of these people will have very positive impacts. Changes toward a more cohesive and cooperative society will keep happening regardless of the resistance that comes from the entrenched structures of “I’m right, you’re wrong”. It is absolutely inevitable.
12. Who does the book appeal to and why?
Anyone and everyone who can open their heart and mind to a broader awareness. Anyone who is not content with their current life experiences and just knows there are ways to improve.
13. What one thing do you want readers to learn/take away from this work?
They can improve the contentment in their daily experiences without depending on drugs, alcohol, therapy, their boss, their spouse, their clergyman or others’ marching orders.
14. What scenes and/ or characters would you like to highlight?
Chapter One: My childhood. Compared to all the other content. (No arrogance intended) I am an example.
15. How would you introduce your book to a friend in a sentence or two?
This book shows how to “listen” to your best friend – you. Learn how to trust yourself. You are always with surrounding energies that continually flow communications out in subtle ways. You can “hear” these through your feelings.
16. How is this book unlike others with similar topics? What sets it apart from the crowd?
I do not know the others with similar topics. I am not interested in competing. I write what I feel. Whether these books sell a single copy or millions, I was always going to produce them.
17. When and where does your story take place?
Past, current and future. Planet earth and human beings.
18. What three words best describe this story? Its characters?
Awareness, acceptance, application.
19. What was the most challenging part about writing this book? The most fun/rewarding?
Dealing with the carpals tunnel in my right arm while writing with a pen and note pad. Allowing the connection with my higher energies to coincide with me and accomplish this material.
20. Is there anything we haven’t covered here that you feel is important for people to know about your book?
I am not influenced or motivated by any “cause” or desires from human agendas. This book is genuine. It is written today, for tomorrow. For those who openly consider the content, I truly hope you find benefit.